I have some lovely dried lavender sachets in my underthings drawer. I've read about putting essential oils on cotton balls...
Let's make a sachet using cotton balls dotted with EOs!!
Quick & Easy version:
- Get an organza bag or any small bag with a drawstring that's breathable so the air and scent can mix.
- Grab enough cotton balls to allow for air circulation but to fill the bag.
- Add a drop of EO to each cotton ball.
- Put the cotton balls in the bag, pull the drawstring and toss it in with your clothes.
- Sew a small sachet using fabric scraps. Sew three sides together.
- Add your scented cotton balls.
- Use a string to tie the top or hand stitch the top closed.
- Use an old (cute) sock that lost its mate, add the cotton balls and tie the top with a ribbon.
**Linked up on Homestead Barn Hop #125**