Thanksgiving is this week! I love this holiday - because I really love food...and family...but mostly the food my family makes!
One of my favorite traditions is right after we sit down to dinner, we snap a photo of everyone sitting around the table. It's always fun to go back through these and see who was able to come home - and how our hair styles have changed. My mom usually has past years up on her bulletin board.
Here's a few links for you to peruse over the holiday:
- Still need a stuffing recipe? Check out our recipe HERE.
- Need a bit of last minute fall decor? Check out my fall printables HERE.
- Thanksgiving Bingo HERE
- Thanksgiving Charades HERE
- If you can make the November 28th deadline, send cards for the elderly in nursing homes, info HERE
- Send holiday cards to troops, info HERE