All About Me
I'm so glad you found me. I started this little blog of mine in January 2013. I wanted share easy ways to use and do things that often appear very difficult or overwhelming. I am not sure who is learning more, you or me, but I'm glad we're doing it together!
I know you're going to love the DIY beauty & body care recipes and essential oil information, like this and this. Not to mention book reviews and craft projects like here and here.
20 Random Things About Me
1. My name is pronounced Leah.
2. I was born in Oregon and consider myself a PNW girl.
3. Having spent over a decade in the high desert, I also consider myself a desert rat.
4. I hate talking on the phone.
5. I read...a lot.
6. My husband and I both have naturally curly hair (his red, mine blonde).
7. My favorite fiction book is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
8. I love baseball, particularly the Atlanta Braves (thanks to TBS being the main channel we got when I was growing up).
9. I'm 5' 2.5" and, yes, the .5" matters!
10. I drink chai tea with a splash of milk every morning.
11. My favorite nonfiction book is Edward Abbey's Desert Solitaire.
12. My "children" all have four legs and are furry.
13. I love romance.
14. My collections include frogs, lady bugs and teapots.
15. My favorite color is pink.
16. I watch a lot of football - for a happy marriage.
17. In the last 17 years, I have moved 21 times.
18. My parents still live in the same house I grew up in.
19. When I asked my husband how to describe me he said: witty, intelligent, beautiful and makes great crafts.
20. I believe in happily ever after.
I love getting emails, blog comments, Facebook messages and Tweets. If you want to get in touch, here's how:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook or Twitter.