Monday, March 3, 2014

DIY Travel Board

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know I have decided to add a monthly CRAFTY post and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Since March is National Craft Month here in the US, this is the perfect time to start. 


Today, we're going to make a framed travel board. It is super simple and you can use it for a variety of things. It only takes just a few supplies to make. Let's get started... 

Story behind the craft: KB and I are always talking about wanting to do more things, but inevitably the weekend comes and we do the "what do you wanna do?", "I dunno, what do you wanna do?" song and dance. We decided keeping a list of places to go and things to do would help us with this issue.





What you'll need:*


A picture frame
A map
Vinyl or sticker letters

*This project is completely adaptable to what you want, in size, background, color and title.
 Step 1: Clean your frame and insert your map or other background.


Step 2: Attach your letters. I used my Silhouette Cameo to make letters. You can just as easily use stickers.


Step 3: I added a dry erase pen. These HERE have a magnet so I attached a magnet to the side of the frame.


Start you're list - where are you headed?

For National Craft Month, use hashtag #nationalcraftmonth to share your creations. For more information, click HERE

Linked up here: Be Different, Act Normal, Frugal Crafty Home, Mad Skills Party, Craft-O-Maniac, No Rules Blog Party