Monday, April 21, 2014

Kill Weeds *Naturally*

This week we get to celebrate Earth Day! I definitely believe that EVERY Day is Earth Day. But it is nice to recognize it for one special day.

To celebrate, I want to give you my recipe for killing weeds using things you likely have in your kitchen. Yes, really! And you know me, I'm only sharing it with you because it REALLY WORKS (okay, it works for me, there is a chance it won't work on your pesky weeds). I took pictures to prove it!



Natural Weed Killer
1 spray bottle
Fill 3/4 with apple cider vinegar
Fill the rest of the way with water
Add two squirts of dish soap (not Dawn)
Put spray nozzle on and swirl to combine.

What to Do:
Okay this is important! You need to spray it in the morning on a hot, sunny day. I would pick a low wind day, because whatever this lands on is going to get fried. 
That's it! By the end of the day, your weeds should be dead and crispy. 

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so here we go:



Linked up: Natural Living Monday