Monday, August 25, 2014

Recipe Round Up - Vol I

If you follow me on social media, you know I became an auntie last week. My sister and baby girl are doing wonderfully. It was such a blessing to be there for the first five days of my niece's life. 



Spending quality time with my family put me a little behind with the blog - I know you understand these priorities! This week, I am sharing a roundup of some of the best DIY natural health and beauty care recipes I've seen recently.

Aromatherapy Bubbles via Plant Therapy

Luxurious Green Tea & Silk Face Mask via Humblebee & Me

Anti-inflammatory Balm via The Vintage Remedies Blog

Two bonus informational posts I thought were great:

Inhale! The Underused Power of Smell... via Plant Therapy

Essential Oil Diffusers for Aromatherapy via Learning About EOs

Have you seen or published some great ones? Share them in the comments.

Linked up: Homestead Barn Hop