Monday, September 22, 2014

A Drop of This Wish (Gift) List

Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me! Yay! I'm the ripe middle age of 35 (let's not talk about it). Even at my age, my favorite thing is presents - yes, I'm one of THOSE people. Ha ha. I love getting (and giving) gifts, especially things people actually need or want. Family will often ask for present ideas and so I thought, what better way to celebrate my birthday than to talk about gifts we A Drop of This-ers would love to get!
I inquired friends and family to help me get a wide range of gift options. Plus I included things on my wish list too. Here are the ideas we came up with for a present wishlist:


$15 and Under

  • Redmond Bath Salts (available on Amazon HERE)
  • Honeycomb Organic Gourmet Soap (available on Etsy HERE)
  • Castille soap, liquid (available in most stores and online)
  • Stainless Steal Funnel set (this one is on my list HERE)
  • The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy (HERE or HERE)
  • Plain Notebook (Check out THIS one from Moleskine)
  • Fiskars Stamp Press (available in different sizes, start HERE)
  • Glycerin (available at health food stores or online)
  • Bottles - squirt, pop top, glass and plastic (available at most stores and online)
  • Sweet Almond Oil (HERE)

$30 and Under

  • Mindful Magazine (more info HERE
  • Essential Oils Inhalers with fun stickers (available HERE and HERE)
  • Essential Oil Pendants/Necklaces (Start with THIS and THIS)
  • Authentic Aromatherapy (HERE and on Amazon)
  • Lavender Essential Oil (Not sure where to buy? How about HERE or HERE?)
  • Lip Balm Tube Tray (available HERE)
  • Essential Living: Aromatherapy Recipes (HERE)

No Budget

  • We R Memory Keepers The Cinch Bookbinding Tool Version 2 (HERE)
  • Essential Oils Diffuser (Need help picking on? Start HERE)*
  • Essential Oil Safety (on Amazon HERE)
  • Sizzix Big Shot (available HERE) or Cricut Cuttlebug (HERE)
  • An Online Essential Oils Course (Check out Aromahead)

Not Sure What to Get

*There are diffusers in most price ranges. 
**Books are in italics.