Monday, June 2, 2014

Vintage Bliss Card Designs

In Joann Fabric and Craft Stores, I can always find great card making products. I try to pick up materials that are part of a set, this way the papers and stickers already go together. It makes putting together your cards much easier.

For this set of cards, I am using products from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss line. I love the vintage look and the colors are great. 

This card I designed to celebrate the engagement of my friend Mel 
(I sure hope she gets it in the mail before she sees it here). 
I'm calling this card "Always/Forever".


The card below, I'm calling hello sunshine". 


In both of these cards, I trimmed the sn@p! card to fit inside the pocket. 

I'll leave you this week with a collage of other cards I made using the Vintage Bliss set. I hope it gets your creative juices flowing.


You can find the complete collection of Vintage Bliss and more from Simple Stories HERE

Supply list: 

  • Simple Stories Vintage Bliss: sn@p! card, 6x6 pad, pocket, layered stickers and clipboard stickers
  • Stampin' Up!: cloudy day textured impressions embossing folder, rain and shine stamps, hearts a flutter framelits, perfect pennant stamps, ink - chocolate chip and starfruit
  • Sizzix Big Shot
  • Towbow permanent adhesive 
  • Super Value Pack cards and envelopes
  • brown card stock