Monday, October 20, 2014

Recipe Round Up Vol 2 {Fall Edition}

My first recipe round up was so popular, I decided to make it a reoccurring feature. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year, which I may have mentioned a lot lately. Because of this, I think there are soooo many good fall recipes for crafting and DIY beauty care, as well as tasty snacks that I had to put together some of my favorites.



Halloween/Samhain/Dia de los Muertos Essential Oil Diffuser blend via Frugally Sustainable

Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm via Humblebee & Me

Apple Cider Honey Caramels via The Nerdy Farm Wife

Homemade Pumpkin Face Mask via Happy Housewife

Fall Printables: HERE and HERE and HERE


Krysta provided her favorites too:

The perfect autumn appetizer  via the Reluctant Entertainer

Lovely drink to help with fall colds/coughs/rough throats via bon appetit


Marshmallow Monsters for a fun Halloween Activity via Say Yes

A fun fall coat on the cheap via Sheinside


Linked up with: Homestead Barn Hop, NO Rules Weekend Blog Party, From the Farm, Friendship Friday, Friday Features Linky Party