Monday, November 24, 2014

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving is this week! I love this holiday - because I really love food...and family...but mostly the food my family makes!


One of my favorite traditions is right after we sit down to dinner, we snap a photo of everyone sitting around the table. It's always fun to go back through these and see who was able to come home - and how our hair styles have changed. My mom usually has past years up on her bulletin board. 

Here's a few links for you to peruse over the holiday:
  • Still need a stuffing recipe? Check out our recipe HERE.
  • Need a bit of last minute fall decor? Check out my fall printables HERE.
  • Thanksgiving Bingo HERE
  • Thanksgiving Charades HERE
  • If you can make the November 28th deadline, send cards for the elderly in nursing homes, info HERE
  • Send holiday cards to troops, info HERE 
Don't forget to make your hand turkey!


Linked up with: Inspire Me Monday