Monday, December 8, 2014

Recipe Round Up Vol 3 {Winter Holiday Edition}

I love the holidays! All the craftiness, people talking about their projects and sharing ideas. Not to mention family togetherness, traditions, and let's not forget about the presents. Although the holidays are a happy occasion, they can also be a stressful time. Take a minute for yourself, pour a cup of tea (or mulled cider) and browse through some of my favorite holiday links. 



Here are a few A Drop of This recipes to check out from last holiday season: 

Handmade Holidays: I tested out some DIY craft projects and let you know my thoughts. 

DIY Gift Baskets: This was selected as a From the Farm favorite and is filled with great ideas for making your own gift baskets with your favorite DIY recipes.

Chocolate Peppermint Twist Milk Bath: A great recipe for making a hot cocoa for your bath soak. 


The internet is filled with magical ideas to make your holiday awesome. Here are some of my favorites:

Natural DIY Christmas Gifts for Everyone You Know from DIY Natural

Unique Gift Ideas for the Hippie + Free Spirit in Your Life from Frugally Sustainable
DIY Herbal Holiday Gift Guide from Mountain Rose Herbs

DIY Rustic Sign and Free Sleigh Ride Printable from Clean and Scentsible - which I totally LOVE

Winter Scenes in a Mason Jar  from Girl in the Garage - I used this as inspiration for some mason jar scenes I made. 

For more of my favorite links, follow me on Pinterest

Linked up with: Friendship Friday, No Rules Weekend Blog Party, 31 Days of Christmas Link Party, Friday's Five Features