Monday, February 9, 2015

Recipe Round Up Vol 4 {Valentine's Edition}

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. I gathered together some easy to make ideas for you...in case you're running a little behind (says the girl typing this up at 1:30 am Monday morning, how's that for procrastination?!).  


Here are a few A Drop of This recipes to check out: 


Valentine's Day Cards and Crafts - A few craft projects to inspire you.

A Book Review of "Scents & Scentuality" - One of my first book reviews, this would make a great Valentine's Day gift for anyone studying essential oils. 

Scented Love Notes - What's not to love about adding a little scent association to your notes?


As always, the inspiration to be found on the internet is vast. Here are some of my favorites:

49 Valentine's Gifts in a Jar - Craftaholics Anonymous put together a roundup of her favorite Valentine's inspired gifts in a jar.

50 Sweet Conversation Heart Recipes and Crafts - Confession: conversation hearts are one of my favorite candies (I totally have a thing for holiday specific candies), so this post by A Night Owl hit all my happy buttons.

Book Page BuntingFor this craft by Love, Pomegranate House, you could use printed out words or old books that you use for crafts (I know some people are very anti-book crafting, I am not one of them, however).

Valentine Subway Art - I have this print for eighteen25 as part of my holiday decor, I think it's so cute!

Valentine Printable Bookmarks - You know I LOVE reading, so I think these bookmarks from Skip to My Lou are perfect for everyone! A little friend of mine gave me a Valentine bookmark four or five years ago and I still use it. 

DIY Lavender Soap - Using melt & pour soap base, First Home Love Life has a fun recipe for making heart shape soap!

Here are some Valentine inspired, aromatherapy DIY ideas from Plant Therapy and Aura Cacia.

For more of my favorite links, follow me on Pinterest