Monday, January 5, 2015

Second Blogiversary!

Two years! Can you believe it? Who has been here since the beginning? Whether you started with me in January 2013 or are just now following me, I'm so glad you enjoy the blog and keep reading. It's what keeps me going, pushes me when I get mentally stuck and keeps me searching for new and fun things to share. Thank you!



Over the last two years, the blog has changed a lot. It was initially started to promote and share my journey using essential oils. Because of this, I have learned so much about essential oil care, use and safety. Writing this blog pushes me to learn more, read more, and share more. Last year, I began incorporating and sharing more craft projects, book review and a cornucopia of other ideas geared to help tackle those things in our lives that seem overwhelming. These are my passion and what drives me to produce content mean to inspire. 

The Top Posts of 2014:


For the coming year, I have a few ideas of new ways I'd like to bring information to my readers. So stay tuned! I'm always interested in your ideas, so please hit the comments and tell me what you think on posts and what you want to see in the future. As always you can find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Thanks for hanging out every Monday the last two years, I appreciate every page view, comment, like, retweet, and pin more than you know!



Linked up: Inspire Me Monday, Friendship Friday, No Rules Weekend Blog Party, Friday's Five Features, Link Party Palooza, Simply Natural Saturdays, From the Farm Hop, Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party